Eagle Wing Guest Motel Portfolio Photos Around the Outer Cape
Three Sisters Light Houses
These are located half of a mile from Nauset Light Beach on Cable Road. In 1837, a lighthouse station was established at Nauset Beach - halfway between the single light at Highland, and the twins at Chatham. To distinguish the Nauset Station, a keeper's house and three small towers of brick were constructed 150 feet apart. Two towers were taken out of service in 1911 and the third was replaced in 1923 with the "New Nauset Light." In 1975, the National Park Service purchased all of the Three Sisters Lights and conducted a $510,000 restoration that was completed in 1989. The Three Sisters now rest together and can be viewed with a short walk from Nauset Light Beach.