Each of our nineteen rooms has a warm, at home feeling - clean, spacious, and ALL SMOKE & PET FREE. Please note that the Eagle Wing is a smoke-free facility in its entirety. All units are tastefully decorated with hotel caliber furnishings and most feature a firm, king size bed. A few rooms offer two full size beds. All rooms have front and back windows providing excellent cross ventilation, and some offer a backdoor to our private backyard.
| |Continental breakfast consisting of freshly baked muffins, cereal, oatmeal, fresh brewed coffee, choices of teas, milk, fresh Florida orange juice, Cape Cod's own cranberry juice, apples, and bananas are served every morning in the lobby with a healthy dose of "Old Cape Cod" hospitality. Our friendly staff is always available to assist you.
To ensure everyone's peace and comfort, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED on the property.See what our guests are saying about us.........
- Complimentary Bikes available (based on availability)
- Perfect location
- Refrigerator with small freezer
- Free Wireless Internet access throughout the property
- 42 - inch LED flat screen color television with digital cable line up
- Individually controlled AC/Heat units
- Private bath with full tub and shower
- Built in hairdryer in the bathroom
- AM/FM clock radio
- In room ironing boards (irons are available upon request)
- Direct dial telephone
- Hot coffee & tea available always available in the lobby
- Fresh baked cookies all day long
- Books are always available to borrow from our library
- Laptops and Notebooks to borrow are available (based on availability)
- Ice machine
- Personalized concierge service
- Outdoor swimming pool available in season from 8 am to 8 pm
"We enjoyed our stay at your inn. We appreciate the clean accommodations and friendly service."
Mr. & Mrs. Mark S., Morris Plains, NJ
"I just want to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay at the Eagle Wing. Your advice on restaurants and sights was terrific. This was truly one of the best vacations we've had."
Mr. & Mrs. James W., Rye, NY
"Just want to say a 'big thank you' for our wonderful stay. The room was great, but the warmth you showered us with was absolutely wonderful."
Ginny & Lil B., Hartford, CT
"We think the Eagle Wing was the perfect location from which to traipse back and forth on the Cape. It's so central."
Mr. & Mrs. Cy G., Boise, ID
"This is by the far the nicest room we've had on our entire trip. We'll definitely be back the next time we come to Cape Cod."
Mr. & Mrs. Mike G., Scottsdale, AZ
"I want to thank you so much for your wonderful place and for making me feel so comfortable here. And mostly for being who you are."
Ms. Katie L., Wilton, CT
"We really enjoyed staying at your place, and there's nothing at all that you can do to make one's stay here more comfortable. Except to keep it as it is. Thanks to your hospitality and tips where to go we had a beautiful and relaxing time on the Cape."
Mr. & Mrs. Marcus W., Berlin, Germany
"The room was so clean, and your helpful suggestions on where to eat were the very best. We have traveled most of the United States and want you to know that your motel is one of the top places we have stayed at."
Mr. & Mrs. J.K., Derry, NH
"Your establishment was by far the best that we stayed at on our trip which stretched from Miami to Vermont."
Mr. & Ms. J.M., Cape Town , South Africa
Some amenities are priceless.